News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I spent all night watching police shootings...

Started by Angry White Male, October 31, 2016, 06:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

MOST are justified!  A few were questionable, as there always will be, but I see no real "prejudice."

They shot a White guy in the back while he was running away also.  

Why aren't us White people looting?  Crying in the streets?  Rioting?  Looting over this?

As a White person, he got what he deserved.  He wasn't compliant.  He was a shit-disturbing, well known piece of White Trash shit.

Niggers don't understand this concept.

Niggers think that EVERYTHING is against them!

And they want the White Man to solve it (I.E. pay for more Welfare)...

Angry White Male

I see DISGUSTING bahaviour from these ghetto chimps, in their "'hoods"...

Against their own "people"...

They LIKE the violence.  They LOVE the violence!

They are simply animalistic, so to speak.

They cannot act without thinking.

And they want to use more violence to make me believe that "Black Lives Matter?"

They truly do have the lowest IQ of any human ethnicity, and apparently the highest Testosterone also, from what I've read...

Angry White Male

I only speak this for Shin...

I KNOW there are good Blacks out there...  Sadly, the 99% wrecks it for you remaining 1%.

I really wish it wasn't so.

Angry White Male

My neighbourhood, my upbringing, and where I still live, is essentially White.

I could live anywhere, but there is a reason that I live where I do...

The MINUTE minorities would take over this place (minus the Chinese), my property values would go down.

I KNOW these things...  I would time my sale, and fly the fuck outta Dodge.  "White Flight!"

Property values tumble.

Angry White Male

Anyhow, enough of my rant.

I'm just tired of seeing Niggers on Television trying to make an excuse for acting like the chimps that they are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"MOST are justified!  A few were questionable, as there always will be, but I see no real "prejudice."

They shot a White guy in the back while he was running away also.  

Why aren't us White people looting?  Crying in the streets?  Rioting?  Looting over this?

As a White person, he got what he deserved.  He wasn't compliant.  He was a shit-disturbing, well known piece of White Trash shit.

Niggers don't understand this concept.

Niggers think that EVERYTHING is against them!

And they want the White Man to solve it (I.E. pay for more Welfare)...

In the news Mel?

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Anyhow, enough of my rant.

I'm just tired of seeing Niggers on Television trying to make an excuse for acting like the chimps that they are.

Up all night with a bottle as your only companion again, I see. Did you even bother to take it out of the paper bag this time?  ac_toofunny

I find your attitude on this completely ironic. Comical as well.

YOU, who has never taken responsibly for yourself, ever. WHY is it that when you are banned either from here or Van, it is never your fault? IT's always evs or Mimi or Renee or Oscar or RW who is picking on poor widdle, Teutonic twat, Mel.

OR when your wife kicked you to the curb; that wasn't your fault either.

OR when you killed your cat; that was the cat's fault as well. I believe the excuse was that the stupid thing couldn't be socialized so you had no alternative but to kill it.  :laugh3: That was so unbelievably stupid that it was actually funny.

I see a lot of parallels between you and the so called n1ggers that you are ranting about. You both want sympathy at someone else's expense.

There is a word for individuals like you, Mel and that word is "Loser". :laugh3:

Anonymous

Hello Wulf, it's so nice to see you again.

ac_hithere

Angry White Male

Wulf

Quote from: "Fashionista"Hello Wulf, it's so nice to see you again.

ac_hithere

Good morning, Fash.

Nice to see you as well.

Angry White Male

For the record I'm crankin' some 'Cypress Hill" through my audio at the moment, so take that as you will!~

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"Good morning, Fash.

Nice to see you as well.

Can you suck out twat any harder?

Fucking cuck...

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wulf"Good morning, Fash.

Nice to see you as well.

Can you suck out twat any harder?

Fucking cuck...

"cuck" ac_toofunny ....What a trendy little faggot you are.

So being civil and having manners is sucking twat?  :laugh3: I guess in your shitty little angry world of hauling rocks around it could very well be.

Remember that word I mentioned before,...."Loser"? Take a good look at the reflection in the door of your truck the next time you're sober enough to climb into the cab.

cc

Hi Wulfy darlin!!!

Perfect timing for a drop in drive-by killing :laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wulf

Quote from: "Daisy May"Hi Wulfy darlin!!!

Perfect timing for a drop in drive-by killing :laugh:

I'd like to say "Hi" back but then I'd be sucking twat twice in one thread.  :laugh:

So please if you would be so kind as to disregard anything that looks like civil communication between the two of us.  ac_biggrin